|20th XBRL Europe Day
Venue: DELOITTE – Weidekampsgade 6, 2300 Copenhagen
XBRL Europe Main Track (Auditorium)
Welcome words by Paul Snijders, Vice Chair XBRL Europe – Poul Kjaer, Chair XBRL Denmark – Gilles Maguet, Secretary General XBRL Europe
- ESMA update after the publication of the Draft regulatory technical Standard for the financial reporting of the listed companies in 2020 – Michael Komarek, Project officer at ESMA (European Securities Market Authority)
- Implementation decisions arising from ESEF – John Rowden, XBRL UK, PwC UK
- ESMA Roundtable & Q&A with the attendance – Panelists (Michael Komarek ESMA, Jon Rowden XBRL UK PwC UK, Henrik Grønnegaard XBRL DK Deloitte, Pierre Hamon, XBRL France – Moderation Gilles Maguet Secretary General XBRL Europe
- Update on the management of supervisory reporting from the ECB – Luis Suarez Tumi, Banking Supervision Data Division, Directorate General Statistics, European Central Bank
- Use of XBRL Data, the EBA approach to the ITS data exploration – Meri Rimmanen, Oversight/Risk Analysis and Carlos Martins IT Information Manager, European Banking Authority
- EIOPA Business Intelligence solution – Ioannis Ieronymidis, Business intelligence analyst, European Insurance and O.P. Authority
- Early Warning on Machine Learning and annual reports in XBRL – Niels-Peter Rønmos, Chief Advisor, Danish Business Authority
- Machine Learning opportunities for a standardized Reference Chart of Accounts – Dominik Blatt, Statistics Netherlands
- Availibilty of data through the Virk Portal in Denmark – Søren Hartvig, XBRL Denmark
- Structuring and restructuring: OIM and Machine Learning – Mark Goodhand, Specification Working Group Chair, XBRL int’l.
- XBRL + Blockchain + AI/Machine Learning = Continuous Audit Tool – Eric Cohen, XBRL US
- Mandate SBR NL: Results 2017 and mandate for midsized companies – Paul Snijders, Vice Chair XBRL Europe.
- Banks – How they use the data in the “loaning” process? Building a XBRL eco system – Paul Staal, XBRL NL, SBR Banken, ING NL
- XBRL roadmap for modernisation and simplification – John Turner, CEO, XBRL International
- The journey and usage of XBRL across Denmark – Kim Eriksen, XBRL Denmark
- XEBR Network and Sustainability development Task Force updates, Thomas Verdin Chair of the WG and of the TF, XBRL Europe member TESH Advice
- SR reporting working group update – Vincent Le Moal Joubel, XBRL France, ACPR
- SBR Working group update – Frans Hietbrink, XBRL NL, SBR
|20th XBRL Europe Day, Technical Meetings
Venue: : Danish Business Authority, Langelinie Allé – DK-2100 Copenhagen
|Room A||Room B|
|Supervisory Reporting Working group – Vincent Le Moual Joubel, Co chair SR WG||XBRL Europe SBR Working Group – Frans Hietbrink Chair & xEBR Contribution Thomas Verdin|
– Evolution of taxonomomies
– Management of assertions during taxononomy lifecycle
– Sharing experience on supervisory reporting
– survey and responses
– issue papers
– preparation of XBRL Europe Day Kopenhagen
|XBRL Europe, ESMA Informal Working group – Bruno Tesnière, Chair, ESMA Informal Working Group|
– draft RTS as published by ESMA at the end of December 2017
– Q&A and roundtable of the next day
– next actions with an action plan from the group
The conference program guide to download
|19h30||Friendly dinner : Restaurant Fleisch
1716 København starting from 19h30 onwards
|via this link|
|Organized by XBRL Europe and XBRL Denmark and kindly hosted by Deloitte and the Danish Business Authority for the Working group sessions|
Deloitte HQ premises which is at Weidekampsgade 6, 2300 København S, Danemark –
Date and time : February 1st from 8.30 to 17:00. Map
|Who should attend? XBRL Europe members and participants members of the XBRL jurisdictions as per its rules, other Stakeholders and Experts from Regulatory and Supervisory bodies involved in Regulatory Reporting and Business Registers, etc.|
About Technical Groups – January 31th 2018
Danish Business Authority Langelinie Allé 17 DK-2100 Copenhagen O Denmark
Date : January 31th PM
Hotel with special rates close to venue at Deloitte
|Hotel:||Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
Promotional Code : DELOIT
valid for no longer than until January 21th
CALL FOR SPEAKERS!
20TH XBRL EUROPE DAY,
COPENHAGEN – 1st FEBRUARY, 2018
USE OF XBRL DATA AND MACHINE LEARNING
On February 1st 2018, the 20th XBRL Europe day will take place in Copenhagen at the Deloitte HQ premises which is at (Weidekampsgade 6, 2300 København S).
The 31st of January 2018 afternoon will take place the Working group sessions (SBR WG, Supervisory reporting WG, etc.) at the Danish Business Authority HQ, (Langelinie Allé 17 DK-2100 Copenhagen O).
Proposals about topics and speakers in relation to the theme are kindly requestedbefore the 5th of January 2018.
The preparation committee (XBRL Europe and XBRL Denmark) expresses its gratitude to the Deloitte and the Danish Business Authority for hosting the event and the sessions, and to all the volunteers who keep making these meetings a success. A friendly dinner will take place the 31st of January. Details will follow.
Looking forward to meeting you in Copenhagen!